Posted in Discounts, Disney Cruise Line, Uncategorized, Vacations!
- Tagged 2015, Castaway Cay, cruise, DCL, disney, Disney Cruise Line, Disney cruises, disney destinations, half price deposits, travel agent, travel specialist, vacation
Check them out here!
Also new discounts have been released for Spring 2015.
Contact me to book today Tracey@aywvacations.com
Only $200 deposit needed!
Posted in Characters, Discounts, Disney Cruise Line, Uncategorized, Walt Disney World
- Tagged Animal Kingdom, characters, disney, Disney Cruise Line, disney world, epcot, hollywood studios, travel agent, travel specialist, walt disney world
~~~ So you might be wondering, what can I offer you that booking through AAA and Disney can not? As my client, I would be more than happy to not only book your vacay, but will also help you plan your itinerary for each of your park days! I will recommend which parks you should visit on which days based on several crowd calendars. I can help you select your FP’s and even make your ADR’s for you! I am here to answer your all questions about everything from which restrooms are the nicest to where can I eat the fanciest dinner? I LOVE all things related to Disney and Disney vacations and am here to make your Disney vacation the most magical ever! Plus my services are free, Disney pays me, you do not! Contact me today at Tracey@aywvacations.com !~~~
Then look no further!
One of my favorite sites, The Disney Food Blog, has an extensive listing of all the restaurants found at Walt Disney World, including the parks, resorts and DTD and their menus.
It is mind boggling when you look at all the choices WDW has to offer! No one should ever leave WDW hungry, that’s for sure!
Check out their guide here!
Here are a few pics. of some of the tasty things we’ve eaten at WDW.
So as I was looking through my pictures, I realized that I have tons of pictures of the sweet things we would eat and not much of the real food!
Guess we all have a sweet tooth…and when we would sit down to eat our meals we were so hungry I forgot to take pics!
Posted in Animal Kingdom, Disney Food, Epcot, Food & Wine Festival, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Uncategorized, Vacations!, Walt Disney World
- Tagged 2014, Animal Kingdom, disney world, epcot, food, food & wine festival, hollywood studios, magic kingdom, vacation, walt disney world
A big thank you to Kenny the Pirate for keeping us updated on all of the Walt Disney World Attraction Refurbishments 😉
via Walt Disney World Attraction Refurbishments.
Posted in Disney Cruise Line, Dream, Epcot, Food & Wine Festival, Hollywood Studios, Magic, Magic Kingdom, Uncategorized, Vacations!, Walt Disney World
- Tagged Animal Kingdom, Best Dining & Entertainment, Castaway Cay, cruise, disney, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Magic, hollywood studios, magic kingdom, summer, travel agent, travel specialist, vacation, walt disney world
Posted in Epcot, Food & Wine Festival, Uncategorized, Vacations!, Walt Disney World
- Tagged 2014, disney, disney world, epcot, fall, food, food & wine festival
I apologize for not getting many updates put up! Life has been crazy! Between summer activities and putting our house up for sale it has been insane at my house. Couple that along with updating my travel agent training and time has certainly slipped away from me.
Even though I specialize in travel to Disney Destinations I can book any type of travel, from cruises to all-inclusives. I am excited to say that I will be cruising on Carnival for the 1st time this Nov. on-board the Breeze!
Meanwhile please feel free to contact me for a quote for whatever type of vacation you desire! Also, remember that Disney only requires $200 to hold your booking!
Posted in Aulani, Carnival Cruises, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Uncategorized, Vacations!, Walt Disney World
- Tagged Carnival, cruise, disney, travel agent, travel specialist, vacation, walt disney world